Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Empty Refrigerator

We got back to our around 1 am Monday morning. Hubby had to get up early and go to work and I stayed home with my boys and Ben, the boy I watch. I did not have time to go to the store so dinner was made up of what I could find --- not much. 

Luckily, we have a great meat freezer with lots of meat! I took out ground meat and chicken. 
I also had frozen carrots and peas from our food share. 

I made a simply Beef Fried Rice.

 and for the boys -- star noodles with homemade tomato sauce and some of my carrot beef onion mixture from the fried rice. 

Beef Fried Rice

The Ingredients
1 lb ground beed
1 small yellow onion
1 cup of chopped carrots
1/2 cup peas
Soy Sauce or Bragg Amino Acid
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Rice 

The Directions
Cook Rice in the Rice Cooker 1 cup Rice 2 cups Water.

Brown Ground Beef and Onion in 1 tsp Olive Oil. Drain and Rise, lightly. Add Carrots and cook for 5 - 10 minutes. Add Peas and seasonings. Finally add the rice and mix well. Add more Soy Sauce and Bragg's Amino Acid, if needed. 

3 comments:

  1. I think this will be on this weeks menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. تصليح ثلاجات أفضل شركة تصليح ثلاجات و فني ثلاجات و فني ثلاجة هندي و تصليح ثلاجة و صيانة ثلاجات و تصليح فريزرات و صيانة البرادات خدمات منازل جميع مناطق الكويت

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Fridge Repair Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails