Friday, November 5, 2010

Twelve Months of Bliss

Emily, a friend of mine, started a great blog in June and I HAVE - HAVE - HAVE to share it. Twelve Months of Blissis about a journey... a monthly challenge of creating and finding bliss for the next year. 

We have been challenged to hand write letters of encouragement through snail mail. We were challenged to be FULL writing down things we are thankful for and sharing them with someone. For more challenges go to her website and look around! I am loving it! 

I want to spread the word of her blog. You should go over to Twelve Months of Bliss. This months challenge is making a Life (bucket) List and full filling one this month. I am still working on my list but I am excited for this challenge.  

Let me know what you think!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a really cool idea. Thanks for sharing the site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails