Monday, November 15, 2010

Applegate Farms



The kind people at Applegate Farms sent me coupons to share with you (my friends!) 

The coupons are:
1 - FREE ANY ONE APPLEGATE FARMS PRODUCT
3 - SAVE $1.00 

This is a contest --- TODAY only!!! 

All you have to do is comment under this post a recipe or a dish you plan to make with the Applegate Products you buy with the coupons!!!!

I have made several dishes with Applegate and I LOVE their Chicken-Turkey Sausage!!! You choice does not have to be a dish of mine. I might be looking for another delicious dish to try and add to my list!

The winner will be announced tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Pick me Pick me!! I think the first thing I'll do is buy the chicken sausage and make the brussel sprout/squash dish how it was intended:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have to make the oven omelet, it looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Applegate products! For a quick easy dinner, I make the chicken sausages, some veggies, and some sweet potato fries. Delish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails