Monday, November 29, 2010

I am back!

Hello Enjoying Healthy Food Readers.


We are HOME!!!! We had a wonderful vacation but are glad to be home.


Now for the hard part - getting back into our routine of everyday life! :)  I do have a large to-do list but that can wait!  We had a LONG day of traveling home yesterday so today is RELAX day! Maybe tomorrow I will tackle our suitcases.



We got to our house at 1 am (today) and I do not have a way to get to the store --- so dinner --- WILL be interesting!!! I know that my creative side is tired so I am not expecting big things!!!!

I do know that I will be making a batch of Almond Butter tomorrow. Maybe I will keep to the Cabo theme and make a spicy Almond Butter. Maybe Chili Almond Butter with a hint of... I do not know maybe vanilla. :)

I am glad to be back!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! Ooh! I want to go someplace tropical so much! I'm glad you made it home safely. Lovely family, BTW. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails