Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly DEAL

Shutterfly Special!!!! 


I am so excited to tell you about a deal (steal) I have found!!! Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE cards to Bloggers! :) 


I love shutterfly! If you know me, you know I love Shutterfly! We have ordered prints, photobooks, birth announcement (see below) and the past 3 years of Christmas cards (see below)! Shutterfly is great! :) Each year they have a great selection of Christmas (and Holiday) cards. With new choices each year!!!!  Shutterfly really has something for everyone and everyones own style. 


Adam and I are always impressed with the quality of our orders (of prints, photobooks, announcements and Christmas cards) We really love how quick we receive our order. The price is great too! They are reasonable - within budget! We have over 10 photobooks!!! I would love to be a scrap booker but I am not that creative in that way. The Shutterfly site allows me to scrapbook memories of The Newton's Happenings! We have trip books, pregnancy books, Joshua's 1st year, Joshua's 2nd year, past pictures, and I am currently working on Micah's 1st year book. I told you I love Shutterfly!


I have already been browsing the site for this years Christmas card... 


This year, I think we are going to decide between Family Wall Red Christmas CardGorgeous Gift Tag Christmas or Classic Red Square Christmas Card


Which is your favorite??? Which one do you think should be this years Newton Family Christmas card???


Are you interested in receiving 50 Free Cards??? 


Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: sign up here --http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Our past cards ---




I hope you check out Shutterfly and are as impressed with Shutterfly as I am!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails