Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soy is BAD

4 years ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid. When I was initially diagnosed my husband and I were not at a place "nutrition" wise as we are today. It wasn't that we were consuming a lot of Fast Food -- I was just starting out in the kitchen and thought that every, I mean EVERY, dinner had to be in casserole form.

Thankfully, I have changed! We might have 1 casserole type meal a month, if that. We typically have vegetables with a side of meat or a grain. I am so glad that we joined a CSA this season and that I have expanded my knowledge of different vegetables and how to prepare them.

With that being said -- there is a misconception out there... I want to share with you! Over the past couple of years SOY has become a "healthy" in the eyes of the public. Are you apart of the trend who consumes tofu???? If you are --- STOP consuming unfermented soy!

Did you know that soy is doused in lethal amounts of Monsanto's Roundup herbicide.

To read for yourself, go here! This Article is an excellent explanation to the importance of avoiding soy.

Dr. Mercola explains The Dangers of Soy!

Another good video by Sally Fallon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails