Thursday, October 21, 2010

Italian Beef with Bell Peppers

It is official... I am obsessed with bell peppers. My last 3 recipes have had bell peppers in them. I think I have cooked 30+ bell pepper this week - I am sorry. I will try to become obsessed with something new next week! :) Maybe. Just maybe. I will become obsessed with my large box of sweet potatoes or winter squash... I guess we will just have to wait and see! :)

Yesterday, my boys and I enjoyed the aroma of roast cooking away in the crockpot.




The meat fell off the bone and was amazingly tender! I cooked the meat on low for 10 hours in and added the peppers for the last 15 minutes. My hubby was in charge of the bread for these sandwiches and he came home with pretzel bread.

My goal for next time - make my own Italian Seasoning Mixture and make homemade bread to serve this on!

Other than that - De -lish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails