Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paleo Stuffed Peppers

This has been a crazy week for me. 
I haven't been feeling to great due to my eating choices over the weekend. My body aches and my elbows is red and itchy. The energy that I had gained by no grains, no dairy, no legumes is GONE...  I will get my newly found energy back. 

NO MORE GRAINS NO MORE DAIRY NO MORE LEGUMES! 

This stuffed peppers were really easy to make and required little time to prepare. 

The Ingredients:
1 lb grass fed ground beef
4 - 6 bell peppers, cut the top off and toss the seeds
2 carrot, diced
2 parsnip, diced
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup tomato sauce (I used homemade)
1 cup tomatoes, diced (fresh or canned)
garlic powder
basil
thyme
* almond meal would be great.

The Directions:
In a saute pan, brown ground beef and onion. Drain and add carrots and Parsnips. Cook until the carrots start to become tender. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.

Stuff peppers with mixture.  Bake the peppers at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. 

Serve with green beans!

ENJOY 

9 comments:

  1. I made these tonight and they were really good! Thanks for the recipe :)
    I blogged about it here: http://wp.me/p29PzG-cK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Delicious.... good recipe... This will be great to take as a snack, thanks a lot...

    Four aspects of human health

    Foods that cause acne

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was amazing!! thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post! It's all about living healthy . I'm so happy to read this article. It really helps me a lot. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the measurements for the garlic powder, basil, thyme and almond meal?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails