Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Roasted Chicken

Have I mentioned that I will be out of town next week??? My wonderful family and I will be heading to the Poconos Mountain. I am sorry but I have decided that I will not blog next week. 

I am in need of a break and some quality with the sweet boys of my life! :) We are going to spend the week hiking, fishing, swimming, boating and much much more... 

Oven Roasted chicken seasoned with Rosemary, 21 seasoning spice, garlic powder and coconut Oil.
Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus cooked with the chicken. Seasoned with Olive Oil, Sea Salt and Pepper. 

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails