Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Morning Mix-up

Yes, I am on vacation... 
I decided on Thursday to write a couple of posts to auto-post while I am enjoying some much needed time with my 3 WONDERFUL boy!!!

Thursday I made this AWESOME smoothie... It is a special treat kind of smoothie!!! It is AWESOME!
Pumpkin Banana Bread Smoothie

1 banana
2 TBSP Pumpkin Puree
1 TBSP Shredded Coconut
5 ice cubes
1 tsp cinnamon
splash or two of Almond Milk (Coconut Milk would be good too!)

BLEND until smooth!!!

Depending on diet -- you can add a vanilla yogurt or protein powder!

Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just linked to your blog. You should get some traffic today and the rest of the week ;)

    Now, encourage others to submit their recipe to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails