Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beef and vegetable soup

Hello SORE DAY! I have done a couple nights of videos this week and WOW am I sore!!!! I love feeling sore! I know that I worked hard and did my best at the workout. 

Today is Day 4 of my 30 day challenge to gain back control! I must admit that I quickly feel IMPROVED! It amazes me! Plus I feel great when I eat good and colorful!

 Eggs and Avocado

Strawberry, Spinach, Coconut, Almond Milk Smoothie

 The kids and I enjoyed leftovers!

I am so sorry for this terrible picture... I made soup the other night and SPACED taking a picture...

Beef and Vegetable Soup

The Ingredients:
Ground Beef
1 Zucchini
1 can tomatoes
1/2 red bell pepper
2 cups fresh spinach
2 cloves garlic
2 cups water

The Directions
Brown the meat. Drain the fat. Season the meat with Garlic Powder, Lemon Pepper, Basil, Nutmeg.

Add Spinach and cook down with the ground beef and garlic. Add can of tomatoes and water. Bring to boil. Add zucchini and bell pepper.

Once vegetables are tender serve and ENJOY!!!

This was a very quick and easy dinner! I just threw this together in 15 - 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails