Saturday, May 28, 2011

Applegate Coupons

Hey guys!!!!

So sorry that I did not post the WINNERS yesterday! We are on vacation and spent 12 hours in the car! I just ran out of time on Thursday to write the post! :)

I went to random.org before I left and picked two numbers. I do not have the random numbers with me but I do remember who won. I thought I would hop on here quickly and post the WINNERS!!!!

The final winners of the Applegate Coupons are The Clothes Make the Girl and Jos. Please email me at enjoyinghealthyfoods@yahoo.com and I will mail the coupons as soon as I get home!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and already have another giveaway in the works!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks! Btw I already emailed you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. OKX Referral code NEW100

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails