Monday, May 23, 2011

New Product

I have GOT to tell you about my **NEW** find! 
AMANDE an Almond Milk Yogurt
 I have been on the look out for these at Whole Foods after reading this post. I was so excited to finally spot them about a month ago!!!! I do not eat much dairy/yogurt but I thought that this would be a great snack for my boys. Baby enjoys Almond Milk bottles, instead of formula or milk. I knew he would love it!!!
 They are 3/$5 but worth it! My boys love this little treat!!! :) They all contain live active cultures!


I tasted them before offering them to my boys. They are delicious. You can taste the Almond Milk and the fruit flavor was mild. It was wonderful!!! 


It’s definitely different than typical yogurt.  It was very light and smooth.  It’s wasn’t runny at all, like I expected.
While it’s ingredient list is short, it does include things like rice starch, locust bean gum, and a few others I can’t remember.  However, after stirring and taking a few bites, I loved it.


But it is a nice treat for the little ones!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails