Tuesday, May 17, 2011

100 coupons for my readers

I love my friends at Applegate! They are too kind to me and to my readers!!!!

I received in the mail 100 $1.00 off coupons. Instead of keeping them for myself, I would like to give them to you!!!! 


I have not figured out the details... 
I am not sure if I want to give 100 readers a $1.00 off coupon or if I want to give 10 lucky readers $10.00 off. Or maybe 5 lucky readers $20.00 off... HELP! :)

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO!?!?!? I would love your feedback! 


ABOUT APPLEGATE --- If you do not know. 

Applegate is a Family Farm that raises their animals humanely. They do not give their animals antibiotics or hormones. Their meat is delicious and fresh! There are no scary ingredients... WE LOVE APPLEGATE!!!!

12 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome -- and so are you for sharing! 10 people @ $10 or 20 people @ $5 seems good. Spread the wealth1

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 @ $5 seems like a good compromise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10 off for 10 peeps. That would be rad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. $10 for 10 people....makes a bigger "wow" factor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for sharing...I'd say $10/10 would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say see how many people want them and then divy them out :) I would love some, thats the only lunch meat we eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with snw2128, spread the love to as many as you can!! what a great score!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Applegate farms' products & have actually never found coupons for them before. I think 10/10 sounds like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, my new suggestion is the first 10 that commented on this gets them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. OKX Referral code NEW100

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails