Monday, May 16, 2011

Spinach and Strawberries

Good Morning and Happy Monday Morning Mix-up!!!!

These past two weeks have been CRAZY! Baby was sick one week and 3 year old was sick last week. When my boys are sick it takes everything out of me. They sleep patterns are different and demand (which I do not mind) my FULL attention. 

I did not realize how tired I was until I laid down for a nap yesterday. I took a 3 hour nap while baby napped. I then woke up for an hour. I took a shower and feed the baby and figured out what was for dinner and then was back in bed at 5 pm. I slept 13.5 hours... 

I NEEDED it!!!! 
Here is a delicious smoothie!!!

Strawberries (WHOLE)
Spinach (Kale would be good too!)
Shredded Coconut
Almond Milk
Ice

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails