Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ultimate Loyalty

I do not need to post pictures or stories from the Tsunami that hit Japan. It is heartbreaking. Hubby and I do not watch the news because it is depressing, sad and full of negatives.

I was getting on yahoo to check my email when a picture of a dog popped up. He was a survivor of the Tsunami but most importantly he was standing by his injured friend.

Watch this video. I apologize that it is in Japanese. If you want to read what the reporter is saying go to YAHOO. It is one of their main stories.


Who would have thought that the story of this dog would touch so many and teach so many a lesson. LOYALTY! and compassion!

I read in a story posted later that both dogs have been rescued and taken for observation. More importantly the white dog is in critical condition but recovering well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails