Monday, March 21, 2011

Blueberry Coconut Smoothie

Good Morning! First off, I would like to thank Jayme again for guest posting on the blog Friday. If you missed it, go check it out!!!! It was a great post on food combining

Second, I would love to hear your feedback about the post. What did you think??? Do you have any further questions??? 

Today's Monday Morning Mix-up
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie
Thank you PrimalToad for an amazing smoothie recipe. I did not follow the recipe exactly but the idea for coconut was all PrimalToad. Might be my new favorite thing to add into smoothies. It added a great texture.

frozen blueberries
unsweetened coconut
stevia
Almonds (like 5)
Almond Milk

Primal Toad added Whey Protein. We didn't have any in the house so I left it out!

I think next time I will try to hide some greens in it! All together delicious! Go check out one of my favorite new bloggers!!! PRIMAL TOAD.

Here is a bonus - smoothie or baby food!!!!
Baby was out of food, so I decided to just start throwing things into the vitamix, in hopes of a good creation!

1/2 avocado
1/2 eaten apple (thank you 3 year old!)
1 cup spinach
water

It had pulp from the 1/2 apple but didn't seem to bother the baby. 
I even had some!!! It was good!

1 comment:

  1. Nice recipe, that looking cool Blueberry Coconut Smoothie ^^

    Benefit of Brocoli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails