Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mango Honey Salmon and Broccoli

I have enjoyed cooking more fish this year. If you remember, part of my New Years Resolution was to cook something fish weekly. I have stuck to it and have had some great success and some not so great mixtures! 

This is one of those great successes!!! The flavor was amazing.

The Ingredients:

Salmon Filets Marinade:
1/2 mango, diced up
2 TBSP Raw Honey
2 TBSP Olive Oil
splash Coconut Aminos
splash Balsamic Vinegar

The Directions:
Thaw out the Salmon filets. (We got ours from Trader Joe's.) Place thawed Salmon onto foil and pour marinade mixture over salmon. Fold up the foil and make a pouch. Bake at 350 degrees until the salmon flakes apart, about 15 - 20 minutes. 

We sided our Salmon with steamed broccoli topped with unsweetened shredded coconut. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    I can't wait to make your recipe for Mango Honey Salmon. That combination looks delicious. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so good! we're trying to do more fish- this will definitely be on the "to make" list!

    PS. don't you just love Trader Joe's! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough salmon ... ever. Love this recipe, but I guess I'm a bit partial since we raise honeybees. ;-) Came over from The Nourishing Gourmet ... thanks so much!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a healthful and refreshing dish! I love it.

    I'm hosting a wonderful tea sampler GIVEAWAY! Come check it out when you have time.

    http://utry.it/2011/04/two-leaves-and-bud-tea-company-product.html

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails