Friday, April 1, 2011

If you could only live on 10 things, what would they be?

Happy April Fools Day! I hope that you are having a wonderful day!!!! 
Friday Fun Fact... I have been extremely busy this week and have not have the time I have wanted to research and write on something in great detail. I have been really enjoying Friday Fun Facts because it has pushed me to strengthen my brain and research and read and learn more about things that really interest me! 
I thought I would be fun to come up with a list, if I could only live on 10 things. 
It was difficult to do but I came up with the following 10.
  1. Avocado
  2. Greens (Collard, Kale and Spinach)
  3. Salmon
  4. Eggs
  5. Broccoli
  6. Coconut
  7. Cow
  8. Asparagus
  9. Almonds
  10. Brussels Sprouts
It seems as if I could easily live off of these foods for the rest of my life. I am by no means going to, but I may eat the above 10 foods without anything else during a one week period down the road as an experiment. It would be simple, a lot of fun, and it seems as if I would be getting just about all the nutrition I need. I without a doubt would be consuming enough protein, fat, and carbs… the above 10 foods seem legit for all the vitamins and minerals and certainly a host of antioxidants. Eating only 10 foods makes life simple too.

What Does Your List Consist Of?

I want you to think of your 10 foods that you would live on. Tell the world by leaving a comment below.
So, please contribute and tell us all your 10 foods! I am very interested!!! :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails