Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chicken and vegetables

I was so hungry last night that I forgot to take a picture of our dinner!!!! It was delicious!!!! :)

My friend Jaime, at Make-It-Healthy posted a similar picture and recipe so if you want to see a picture head over to her site!!! Then stay awhile and look around! :)

I am really bummed I didn't take a picture because this dish was awesome! Before I start, let me tell you that besides the seasonings this entire meal was LOCAL. Local meat and local vegetables!!! :)

The Ingredients:
2 chicken breast
1 to 2 cups of green beans
1 zucchini cut small pieces
3 new potatoes cut into pieces (optional)
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Aioli Garlic & Mustard Sauce
1 TBSP Coconut Aminos

The Directions:
In a 9x13 glass dish, spray with Olive Oil or Coconut Spray. Add rinsed chicken breasts. Mix Olive Oil, Aioli Garlic & Mustard Sauce and Coconut Aminos. Pour half the mixture on the chicken. Add the vegetables and add the rest of the mix. You may want to add a little extra coconut aminos.

Bake at 3575 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes. The vegetables will be cooked perfectly and the chicken will be cooked all the way through.

You can do any vegetables you want!!!! :) Possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

We sided ours with Brussels Sprouts!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails