Saturday, February 12, 2011

Applegate Farms

My friends at Applegate surprised me with a care package of their latest products!!!! 

I am a HUGE fan of APPLEGATE! They have a few great products!
Their meat is Humanely Raised (stress-free environment the promotes natural behavior), No Nitrates Added, Gluten & Casein Free and NO ANTIBIOTICS USED!!!!

We could wait to break open the products and taste them!!!!
 Our 3 year old loves lunch meat roll ups! I buy Applegate lunch meat weekly! We LOVE their turkey! We were happy to try out the Roasted Chicken Breast. The meat is so tender and extremely fresh tasting! HUGE HIT!!! We have gone through 2 packages, ALREADY!

Hubby was thrilled about the next product!
He said the pepperoni was amazing. I do not eat PIG PRODUCTS but he does. He said it was amazing and can't wait to try it on a pizza!



The newest product Applegate is offering is Breakfast Sausage. I have to be careful when purchasing Turkey Sausage because most contain PORK. Thankfully -- Applegate is true Turkey Sausage.

We are thrilled about the newest additions! We have been enjoying the breakfast sausage with breakfast this week! The meat is delicious (I can only speak for the Turkey) but Hubby loves both! The turkey has a little spice kick - which is AWESOME!!! 

A special THANK YOU to my friends at Applegate!!! I love your product! Keep up the amazing work!!! 

DISCLOSURE -- Applegate Farms provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails