Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Quinoa Vegetable Salad

I have a new favorite make a head of time dish, Quinoa Vegetable Salad!

I love it for so many reasons. It is light. It is fresh. It can be served hot or right out of the fridge. Most importantly you can make it SO many ways. I am pretty sure there is no wrong way!

I have made two different versions this week and both have turned out great. Both, I forgot to take a picture. So, I will post a picture later!

Version 1 of the Quinoa Vegetable Salad
This was almost a garbage salad. I cleaned out my fridge of vegetables left over from the weekend.

The Ingredients:
1 cup cooked Quinoa (I cooked mine in Vegetable broth)
carrots
red pepper
green pepper
broccoli
zucchini
egg plant
cauliflower
Olive Oil
Parsley
Garlic
Soy Sauce
Balsamic Vinegar

The Directions:
Saute all the vegetables in Olive Oil, Soy Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar. Add Quinoa.

Serve either hot or cold!

Like I said before this is a great go to quick snack or meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails