- 1/4 Cup Wheat free Tamari
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 pound salmon filet cut into 4 1-inch thick strips
- Nonstick cooking spray
In the medium bowl, whisk together the Tamari, vinegar, honey, ginger, arrowroot powder and 3 tablespoons water.
Add the salmon and gently coat with mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 40 minutes, turning salmon once to coat.
Saving marinade, broil the salmon on high until brown and thoroughly cooked: about 8-10 minutes.
While salmon is cooking, heat marinade in a saucepan until boiling, stirring frequently. Boil until thick and serve with salmon.