Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kale Chips time!

Last week we got some delicious Kale in our CSA food share. I love Kale and I love making Kale Chips!!! They are so delicious and simple to make and full of great vitamins! 


The Ingredients:
Cashew Cheese

1/2c unsalted cashews
1/4c nutritional yeast
1T coconut oil

A bunch of Kale


The Directions:
Wash and Dry Kale. Preheat oven to 170 degrees - or the lowest oven temperature. 

I laid the Kale out on a cookie sheet and spray the Coconut Oil over the Kale. 

In a bowl, I mixed the Cashew Cheese and the sprayed Kale. Coating the Kale with the Cashew Cheese. 

I then poured the Kale back on the cookie sheet and sprinkled the remaining Cashew Cheese on the Kale. Then I sprayed the Kale one more time with the Coconut Oil. 

I did not have a full bunch of Kale. I baked mine at 170 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours. Just watch the Kale until crispy. 

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. This one is really interesting to know, and thanks for sharing all these things with us. You people can take help from the Acai Berry Juice to add extra health to your lunch as I had heard that this fruit has good amount of anti-oxidants and antibiotics to maintain good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails