Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baked Seasoned Chicken and Collard Greens

Yesterday I posted a recipe for my yummy Collard Greens. Here is what our dinner looked like! 
Baked Seasoned Chicken @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cooked 3 breasts
Lemon Pepper, Garlic Powder, Herbs de Provence, Olive Oil

Collard Greens

And Seasoned Potatoes. I know and I have said it before I am using what our CSA gives us!

ENJOY!!!!

p.s. Have you checked out Make it Paleo yet??? Check out this awesome, colorful, picture-full cookbook! Perfect for any family, Paleo or not!!! Great delicious recipes inside!!!!

Part of : Foodie Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Real Food 101, Fat Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Lots of chicken recipes everywhere this week. I love eating and cooking chicken.

    Thank you so much for sharing it at Foodie Wednesday. I hope you can join us again today with another great recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails