Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Salmon Stir Fry

This past week we received a lot of sugar snap peas and shell peas. I shelled the shell peas and made baby food and froze some. I have been adding sugar snap peas on pretty much everything, just trying to go through them. Last night, while deciding what to make and how I could somehow add more sugar snap peas into another meal - it hit me!!!! I hadn't made a stir fry yet.

I love stir fry's. They are quick and easy. You can add whatever you want to them and it tastes wonderful.

Here is what I came up with.

The Ingredients:
2 Salmon filets
3/4 orange bel pepper
1/2 - 3/4 cup of broccoli
2 giant handfuls of sugar snap peas
1/2 - 3/4 cup of frozen corn (I was giving some corn after Memorial Day and froze it!)
Soy Sauce
Garlic
Ginger
a little bit of this and a little bit of that :)

The Directions:

Boil Salmon in the over for 10 minutes and then flip and cook the other side until done. I seasoned the salmon with soy sauce.

Chop the salmon into chunks and set aside.

In a wok add garlic, broccoli and sugar snap peas. Let cook for 5 minutes and then add orange bell pepper. Add Soy Sauce and other desired seasonings. Once the vegetables are tender throw in the salmon and reheat. Then serve.

You could side this with Quinoa or Brown Rice. I just didn't have any in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails