Once again, Thank you food share for DELICIOUS strawberries.
My family loves strawberries and we love avocados. So my thought... Why not mix the two for a healthy snack! This turned out wonderfully!
- The Ingredients:
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Add all ingredients into a bowl and toss gently.
**This time I did not have red onion. I just used strawberries, avocado, lime juice, cilantro, and a little sugar.