Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stew Meat and vegetables

Rough Day yesterday. My body is CRAVING sugars. Hubby tempted me and I did not cave!!! 

You see, there is a new yogurt place, just down the street and I have been wanting/meaning to go. You pick out your yogurt flavors and you put whatever toppings you want. It is by weight so you can do as little or AS MUCH as you want!!!! I did not cave!!!!

Instead, I made an acorn squash puree. Topped with unsweetened coconut and almond butter. I was out of fruit or frozen fruit but luckily that hit the spot for me.. 

I DID NOT CAVE... Tempted not - I am sticking to this!!! :) 
The Ingredients:
1 lb stew meat
4 carrots, chopped
3 parsnips, chopped
1 leek, chopped, real fine
Pepper
Garlic
Lemon Pepper
Chili Powder

The Directions:
Saute carrots and parsnips in Olive Oil. Meanwhile, season and brown stew meat, flipping after 5 minutes. Cook all sides of the meat.
Continue cooking vegetables. Top with 1/4 - 1/2 cup broth. Also pour some broth on the vegetables.

ENJOY!!!

Look what I made!!! Banana PALEO Bread!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails