Monday, January 24, 2011

Acorn Squash and Bananas

Here is another version of my Acorn (oatmeal)... just as delicious!!! 
Both baby and I enjoyed this! :)
Would have been great topped with Almond Butter but I was out and I was out of Almonds... Next time!
Topped with Coconut Flakes!

You need 1 acorn squash (I used two small sized). Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until tender. Scoop out flesh in food processor. Add banana and coconut oil and cinnamon. Top with Coconut Flakes!!!

SUPER!!!

BTW - I used the last two squash from my food share. It ended in November and I am still enjoying food from it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails