Friday, August 26, 2011

Chili

I am ready for fall and winter. I love soups and stews and chilis! 

I gave in this week and make a batch of chili. I love my chili recipes because they never taste the same. I just love throwing things in and making new creations! 
The Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef browned
1 onion, cooked with the ground beef
1 clove of garlic, minced, cooked with the ground beef
1 green bell pepper, diced
3 carrots, chopped
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 cans diced tomatoes, drained

Seasonings
Nutmeg, Chili Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Sunflower seed butter, Pepper and Sea Salt

The Directions:
Brown the meat with onions and garlic. Drain and season with seasonings of choice. Saute carrots, celery and bell peppers until al dente. Add everything together and add cans of tomatoes. Mix well and then taste and add more seasonings if needed.

Then, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails