Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stir-fry with stew meat

Last week, I mentioned on Facebook, I received a LARGE thing of Bok Choy. I had no clue what to do with such a large Bok Choy. Since, I am required to lay as much as possible, I knew that I needed to use as much Bok Choy at one time. If I didn't use it all at one time, I would not get back to it before spoiling.

I made a delicious stir-fry with broccoli, carrots, celery, bok choy and stew meat. The meat was wonderfully seasoned and the vegetables were tender but not too overdone!

The Ingredients:
1 lb Stew Meat
5 - 10 carrots, chopped into pieces
2 stalks of celery, chopped
1 1/2 cup broccoli
3 cups Bok Choy, I chopped the whites and part of the  leaves.
1 1/2 - 2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp parsley

The Directions:
In a stir-fry pan brown meat in Olive Oil. After browing one side of the meat add seasonings. Once the meat is completely cooked add the vegetables. Add the top over the pan and steam the vegetables for 10 minutes.

It was so simple and so delicious!!!  This would be amazing with Cauliflower rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails