Monday, June 6, 2011

Strawberry and Pineapple Smoothie

Good Morning and Happy Monday Mix-up!!!!

We made it home safely and now trying to get organized and back in the swing of things! We had a wonderful vacation and I really enjoyed (cherished) my time with my boys! :) We stayed very active the entire trip. We went hiking twice, swimming everyday, went to a water park twice, played golf, played on the beach (of a lake), walked around, ran on large fields and much much more! I even enjoyed a relaxing hot stone massage!!!! :)

Since our quality of food was not perfect I made smoothies!!!! :)
I did not take any pictures but thought this was a cute drawing!!!! 

Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
5 strawberries (stem and all!)
2 large pieces of pineapple
1 Amande Strawberry Almond Milk Yogurt
6 piece ice
1/2 cup Almond Milk

BLEND and ENJOY!

I am glad to be home!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails