Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chicken Soup with vegetables

I am super excited for Spring/Summer. Last Summer, I built a garden box in our backyard and planted lots of great vegetables (organic and pesticide free, of course). I am eagerly looking forward to plating and growing again this summer. Hubby and I have been talking about expanding the garden box out, just a little more, to make room for more vegetables.
My 3 year old (then 2) enjoyed going out and looking for vegetables. I know he is going to love and appreciate the garden so much more this year. Especially knowing meals (vegetables) are coming from our hard work! 


Garden Vegetable Soup with Chicken

zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrots, celery and of course chicken. 
seasonings - thyme, rosemary and parsley. Homemade chicken broth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails